|All about C-HIP|
|About the plan|
|Make a claim|
|Frequently asked questions (FAQ)|
As a first time visitor to the College Health Insurance Plan (C-HIP), you will need to follow instructions on how to set up an account with www.mysunlife.ca to obtain your Access ID Number and Password and to print your Health Coverage Card. For complete instructions, please click here.
Other available services include:
- How to print and submit a claim
- How to check the status of a claim
- Set up direct bank deposit
- Free Mobile app
Features of the College Health Insurance Plan.
- Direct payment to hospitals, doctors and clinics. The Plan administrator, Sun Life Financial will pay approved hospital and doctor claims for you when applicable.
- Access to Sun Life's preferred provider network.
- You will receive access to a health coverage card.
- You have easy access to information. Details about your coverage and how to make claims are on this site as well as in the booklet that you will receive as part of your enrollment.